Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wii

I finally broke down. Karl has suggested getting a game system numerous times during our marriage, but I didn't want one. I didn't want another excuse to sit around the tv.
At New Years Jordan and Eric brought over their Wii, and I saw how much fun it was, and how active it was. So when we got our deposit from our apartment back we decided to get a Wii. We also said that as soon as we saw a Wii Fit for sale that we would buy one. That happened on Saturday. So I have now been doing Wii Fit for 4 days. Some days I've exercised more than others, but I'm enjoying having it. So is the rest of my family.
Hopefully this will help me start to lose weight, because I'm one of those people who has to eat right AND exercise to lose weight. If anyone wants to compete with me for some type of prize, let me know. I do better when I know I'm competeing against someone.

4 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I'll have to think of something good. -- Drew

Administrator Alice said...

I would Carrie.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Carrie, I don't have a wii fit but I would like the motivation of competing.
Lillian

Drummer said...

Hi Carrie, just take each day at a time aiming for workout about half an hour each day. Keep going and soon u'll be nice and slim. :)