Kaleb has recently discovered running. He likes to do it. He prefers outside, but on the Wii works too. One of the cool features of the Wii fit is that you can run against someone. Each of you holds a remote, or puts it in your pocket, and you run. The Wii detects your movements. Kaleb loves to do the 2 player run, but Karl and I can only do it so many times a day, so Kaleb has learned to do it himself. He holds one remote in each hand and runs. The funny thing is that his right hand usually finishes about 30 seconds before the left hand...
Kaleb also likes to run to Nana and Poppie's house. When I'm driving over I drop him off at the corner of 400 and 400, so he gets to run just over a block all by himself. One time he ran the whole way home and was so proud of himself. It was cute. Hopefully he'll continue to enjoy running.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


5 comments:
Chase will put the remote in his pocket and run the circles in our house. for 30 min on the free run. now thats a video game.
Now, when can you get so you can run the whole way to our house with him?
Good Luck.
DAD
That is awesome.
I love there is a video game that gets you to run, (we have it too).
But I also love that he is running.
It could be the beginning of a life of running.
Go Kaleb.
-Della
way to instill healthy habits in your children. Go Carrie.
my kids used to love it when I would drop them off, close to home or even better let them go the whole way by them selves. (nevermind that I would drive slooowly right behind them)
i would love to have the wii fit, I have been looking for it. (pretty sad when an employee at walmart cant find it either)
Lillian
Post a Comment