Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grades are in

Well, the semester has been over a couple weeks and grades are in. I have an A in my Africa class (whoohoooo!!!) and an A- in my Research Methods class. That gives me a GPA of 3.85 for the term and an overall GPA of 3.74.
We learned about getting rid of negative thoughts at Weight Watchers today so instead of focusing on that stupid little - sign I'll focus on the A's and tell myself that a 3.85 is really good and most people would be thrilled with it.
Hopefully I can keep my grades in that same range for the next year and a half so I can graduate with honors. I think as long as I can call my free tutor (Thanks Drew) whenever I need help I'll be able to do it. :)

1 comment:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

you done good Carrie, and you gave yourself some good advise. Call me anytime, glad I finally found someone that I can tutor, not that you need much tutoring, just some confidence in yourself. -- Drew