Saturday, February 6, 2010

Prayer List

I try to keep a prayer list in my head, of all the things I need to be praying for, but I often forget some of them, but whenever I remember one I say a little prayer for them at that moment. Here are some that I'm praying for now:

For Danette to go full term with a healthy baby.
For Joy to have her baby soon, and healthy.
For Eric to do well in his classes and graduate in April.
For Margaret to be prepared to go to the temple on the 2nd.
For Mom and Dad to be good missionaries, enjoy their experience and stay healthy.
For Liz to get the job she just interviewed for.
For Mike and Niki to go to the place that will be best for their family.
For Lillie to do well in her classes.
For Lydia and Brian to stay healthy so they can do train and do well in their triathalon.
For Chris to get a good job.
For Della to do well in her classes.
For Von to be able to finish his homework quickly so he can spend time with his family.
For Emily's baby to arrive healthy.
For Elise to do well in her classes and have the strength to do what is best for her and Tanner.
For Mike to improve his life.
For Brian to stay on top of things.
For Jay to be prepared to work hard.
For Iris to have the energy she needs to work and do the things she needs to.
For Dennis to get a good job.
and then there's the prayers for my little family:
For Karl to feel more confident in teaching and know how much I love him.
For Kaleb to continue improving his speech, and can learn how to deal with his challenges, and can learn to eat more foods.
For Von to keep talking more, eat more foods and finish potty training.
For Eddie to keep being such a patient sweet boy.
For me to have patience, love and energy for things that matter most.

The interesting thing is that when I say my regular prayers the things I ALWAYS say are how grateful I am for my blessings, for my family, home and the love I have and most importantly; For my Savior and all he has done for me.

No comments: