After a lot of thought and a good conversation with my ex-sister-in-law, I made a decision about what to do with the quilt. She said that she still really wants it, but realizes that since they aren't married anymore I don't really have to give it to her. So she offered to buy it from me. This way the quilt is going to someone who will really enjoy it (since I chose the pattern for her). And after what she has been through for the past few months, I think she deserves it too.
At some point I will make Brian his own quilt, but not until after my quilt for the Springville Art Museum Quilt Show is done. I'm excited about that one. Unfortunately I have to keep the colors, and pattern a secret. But it will be beautiful.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


3 comments:
Sounds like a good solution. Glad it worked out.
She does deserve the quilt. And congrats on the extra 3 pouunds since the last time I checked. AWESOME!!!
Your entire family is so darn talented! I would love to see the finished product of this "secret" quilt. When is the event?
Post a Comment