Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally Better

I have had a sick weekend. Starting last Thursday I had a headache. It continued until Sunday, when it got tons worse and I also had aches, and threw up all day. Monday I felt better, but spent most of the day recovering from Sunday. Yesterday I felt pretty good, but still had the headache.
Today however has been great. My headache is FINALLY gone, and I feel great. It's amazing how much better it feels to feel good after you've felt awful. It really helps you appreciate health.

2 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

I am so sorry you were sick! I had a touch of the flu myself and spent the majority of the night throwing up, and then again at the dentist office this morning. Thank goodness I wasn't the patient LOL! I do know what you mean about appreciating your health. Tim and I are actually living in Springville right now, we just sold our house in Spanish Fork. We should get together!

Della Hill said...

Just to let you know, shrinkingme is Holly.
I was going to add, I'm sorry you were sick and glad you are better.
I know what you mean about appreciating health.
Do you ever stop to think about how your head feels if its NOT hurting? But you sure think about it when you have a migraine.
We should all appreciate our health more.
-Della