Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've been Tagged!

My friend Jordan tagged me on her blog, so now I'm supposed to answer these questions.

Two Names You Go By: 1) Carrie 2) Dom (from Kaleb who can't say M at the beginning of a word)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1) Dansko shoes (way comfy) 2) size 1 jeans

Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1) Communication 2) Fun
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1) spend time with my boys 2) Kickboxing
Two things you did last night 1) Finish the quilt top for Kaleb's bed 2) Watch X-men 2
Two people you Last Talked To: 1) Karl 2) Iris (Karl's Mom)
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: 1) Teach CTR 4 kids 2) Rest?
Two Longest Car Rides: 1) Provo to Houston, and back 2) Provo to North Carolina, and back.
Two Favorite Holidays:(As an adult) 1) Valentines Day 2) Thanksgiving
Two Favorite Drinks: 1) Good Root Beer 2) Sparkling Pear
Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1) I make really good Swedish Meatballs. 2) I'm good at Age of Empires.
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) Administrative Assistant at MSDW 2) Costume Seamstress
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1) Pride and Prejudice 2) Star Wars (all 6)
Two of my Favorite Foods: 1) Apple Crisp 2) White Chocolate Truffles from Sees
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1) Cross Country skiing in Aspen Grove 2) The little Italian restaurant at about 50 North 100 East in Provo.

I now tag Lydia and Lillie. Your turn!

5 comments:

Della Hill said...

Did you mean size 1 jeans? I mean, I know you've been losing weight. Wow.
Isn't that restaurant called Dulce de Vive?
I've only been there once, (about 4 years ago), but I agree it was awesome.
-Della

Carrie and Karl said...

Lane Bryant has a new sizing system. My size is Right Fit Blue- size 1. In other words they are the smallest jeans at Lane Bryant, but the equivalent to about a 16-18. It sounds really good though.

Della Hill said...

Awesome! I never expected I would ever be a size 1. I guess I have a chance, huh?
BTW, Dulce de Vive means candy of life.
-Della

Della Hill said...

Hey, I just noticed you changed your blog header. It's not about cleaning tips and stuff anymore. That's cool I guess. Though you have converted me to using Huggies Diaper Wipes to clean my bathrooms and kitchen cabinet fronts. (I'm sure I'll find more uses as time goes on).
-Della

Carrie and Karl said...

I gave out most of my house cleaning tips, and decided that since I was mostly talking about my life that I should change the title.