I found out today that Della has a similar goal to mine, to drink more water. I've been doing pretty good, I've drunk at least 1 bottle of water each day for the last week. Now I just need to push that to 2, wish me luck. This reminded me of some information that I got when I was seeing a dietition each week:
How can water help in weight loss?
• Studies show that when you think you’re hungry, often you’re actually thirsty, because dehydration is a major contributing factor in fatigue, which leads some people to seek food for energy.
• To keep your body functioning normally and to avoid dehydration, your body needs a continuous water supply.
• For weight management, water is often your best choice it is the most available fluid around and it contains no calories, fat, cholesterol, or caffeine!
Resources: Access to Health, 6th Edition, American College of Sports Medicine,
American Dietetic Association, United States Department of Agriculture, Dietary Guidelines
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
NO WAY?! You have lost 58 pounds? Good on ya! Way to go!?
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
I am a firm believer in the power of water. Its how I lose my baby weight. It's really great. I'm happy for your success you're awesome Carrie.-Niki
Post a Comment