Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lost is Found




Well, after hours of searching everywhere we could think of, we finally found the ornaments. We asked our upstairs neighbor if she had seen the ornaments and she hadn't, but she asked her mom, who had mistakenly thought they were hers. So we got them back, and the tree is so pretty!

Only 1 week till Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Im glad that you asked, had you waited until the move you would never have found them

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Good thinking to ask.
They are beautiful.
Lillie

Jordan said...

I'm so glad you got them back. It's a Christmas miracle! :)

Mike Hugo said...

Hooray, I'm so glad, it is a Christmas miracle.
Happy belated birthday! We love you and kids say you are a cool Aunt.
Niki and my midgets

Administrator Alice said...

I'm so glad you found your ornaments. Alice