Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quilts II

These are some pictures of quilt's I've made or people I know have made:

Here is a quilt given to Von after being in the NICU:


This is a wedding quilt for Mike and Elise:


This is my Mom and friends quilting a double wedding ring quilt (I don't remember who it was for):


This is a quilt I helped my Mom make for my Uncle Lyman:


A Quilt my Aunt Ruth Ann made:


A wedding quilt from my Aunts:


This is a Christmas present for Lydia and Brian:


This is Kaleb showing off the Cars Quilt I made him:


This is a wedding quilt for Brian and Cindy:


This is a Christmas present for Della and Chris:


This is a quilt Della made:


This is a Christmas present for Merrill and Iris:


I hope this helps you Lillie.

2 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Thank you so much. I will list you as a source on my powerpoint.
Lillie

Chuck and Nancy said...

Wow! What a beautiful quilt maker Carrie has become! Love, Mom