Thursday, March 26, 2009

On the way!!!

I found out yesterday that......I'm pregnant!!!
I'm totally excited. I've been ready for another baby for awhile and I'm glad one is finally on the way. It's also nice to have a reason for being sooooo tired all the time.
According to my calculations, and the web sites I visited, my baby is due November 25th. I'm hoping she'll come the 27th so she can share a birthday with her Aunt Liz. We'll see if I end up being that lucky.
Karl's excited too, and I think the boys will be, but they don't really understand. They just know Karl and I are happy. We're hoping for a girl so I can have my Esther Rose, but as my mother in law says: "I don't care if it's a boy or girl, as long as the baby's healthy!" And if she ends up being a he, I'm sure I'll love him just as much.

8 comments:

Della Hill said...

Hooray!
Hooray!
Congratulations.
-Della

danette said...

congratulations!

Ker said...

congrats Carrie!

Jordan said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! That's the best news I've heard. So excited for you.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

See... It does work out.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I am so excited for you! I hope this one is easier than the last one. (P.S. My girl pregnancies were easier than my boy ones. )

Drummer said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Carie Kay said...

If she is born on the 25 she will share a birthday with the twins in my class

Carie Wilkinson