Saturday, March 22, 2008

Brain Teaser

I will give you some letters. You will need to unscramble them, and make them into words. Then take the letters that I tell you to take out of each word and make the "SUPER" word. Sound fun? Let's go!

#1) D E X U E
_ _ _ _ _ Take the first and the fifth letters.

#2) M A I T Y
_ _ _ _ _ Take the second and fourth letters.

#3) U N M I F F
_ _ _ _ _ _ Take the first and the sixth letters.

#4) R E V O O D
_ _ _ _ _ _ Take the first and the second.

Now unscramble the letters that you removed from the above words and make the SUPER word.

SUPER word) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1 comment:

Carrie and Karl said...

I guess it was too hard, this is the answer:

#1) Exude.
#2) Amity.
#3) Muffin.
#4) Overdo.
The "SUPER" word is "Movement".