Monday, March 31, 2008

Good Week

This past week has been very busy. My sister Lydia came to visit and we did stuff together almost everyday. We went clothes shopping, fabric shopping and food shopping. We sewed her daughter's easter dresses (or at least started them). We had a tea party, with some pretty good desserts, got pictures of her kids taken and in general just enjoyed being together. Kaleb and Von enjoyed playing with their cousins. They have been catching up on sleep since the cousins left. It was good to spend time with them.
Because last week was so busy, my house was neglected a little. So I've been working on cleaning it today. Luckily my husband is less picky about a clean house than I am, which helps a lot.
I was busy with Lydia last week and Karl had a lot of homework to do. This meant that I had very little "Karl Time". After class on Saturday I came home and spent time with Karl before I went to pick up the boys. Even though we didn't really accomplish anything the time alone with him was great. It will be nice when the semester is over and he only has classes 2 days each week instead of 4.
Another fun thing this weekend is that we bought a digital scale. I'm really excited about it. I never know for sure how much I'm losing on my old scale, so now it will be easier to keep track.
Overall- a good week.

No comments: