We had something fun happen today. This afternoon Kaleb turned the gas on the stove, but didn't light it. I noticed it and turned it off. But the gas smell was pretty strong in the air. I wasn't thinking clearly and decided to just leave and it
would clear out by the time I got home from school. I should have opened the windows first.
Karl got home before I did and was greeted by the smell of gas when he walked in, so he called the gas company to come check for a leak. While he was waiting for the gas guy to come I got home and told him what had happened earlier. By the time the gas guy got here the gas had vented out(Karl opened the windows and doors). The gas guy checked out everything just to make sure it was ok. I'm glad he did. He had to turn off our furnace because it isn't safe to have on, plus some other things that just need to get fixed.
So hopefully either tonight or tomorrow morning our furnace will be working much better and if we're lucky our gas usage will go down...we can hope.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment