Tuesday, November 20, 2007

101.9 The End

I had an interesting thing happen today. I went to get my oil changed at Jiffy lube. As I walked into the waiting room I got a surprise, there was a table there with someone from 101.9, a radio station. They were giving away CD's and DVDs for people who brought in at least 5 cans of food to donate to the food bank. At first I was bummed because I didn't have any cans to donate, then I looked at the options and I didn't feel so bad, I had heard of one of the singers, but none of the others. I guess I just listen to more country than I do rock alternative. . .

1 comment:

Jordan said...

You didn't know you listened to country more? I could have told you that:). Could you take a look at my blog and see if you can read it? I changed several things and I want to make sure it. Good luck with your upcoming (sort of) finals.