Today I cleaned my carpets. That's not the cool part. I actually rented the carpet cleaner on Saturday, then dropped it off at Karl's Aunt's house. She cleaned her carpets, then took it to her daughter's house, who cleaned her carpets. They dropped it off at my house Saturday night. I was too tired to clean my carpets then, so I waited until this morning. So this morning I cleaned my carpets, and my upstair's neighbor's carpets. Then I took the cleaner to Von and Emily's house and they did their carpets.
So, for about 30 dollars we cleaned the carpets in 5 homes, I think that's pretty good.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
That is pretty good. Another tip you could try out or mention is using the Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner for spot cleaning on carpet an upholstery. It works really well. That's what took the yogurt out of the passenger seat of my car. Spray it on and use a rag to scrub it out. P.S. I think you should put a link to my blog on yours.
I'll have to get some of that. Kaleb made a BIG mess on the floor last night...
Post a Comment