Friday, November 9, 2007

Blessed

I was thinking today about how blessed I am. Here are some of the things I am thankful for:
A wonderful husband who loves me, supports me and is fun to be with.
2 adorable sons that help me realize how much I am needed, and who love to cuddle with me.
Sisters, brothers, their spouses, and my parents who I can call and talk to, share my problems and successes with and really be friends with.
Friends, too many to count, who talk with me, have fun with me, work on projects, go shopping with, or just know that they're there when I need them, or they need me.
It may sound corny, but the people in my life are awesome and I wouldn't be who I am, or where I am without them.
Thanks

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Ditto and right back at ya.