Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Leaves are falling all around, in the house and in the car...

I really like fall, my favorite thing is the leaves turning color and falling, the thing that I don't like is that the leaves fall and get into everything. So today I took 15 minutes and did a quick vacuum of my van.
Well, it would have been 15 minutes, but my vacuum wasn't picking up very well. I did some problem shooting and noticed that the long hair my vacuum had sucked up had wound around a cylinder and had caught a bunch of lint and so it wasn't letting air through, thus no suction. I also noticed that the filter was clogged, so I rinsed it out (not all vacuums have that feature, so be careful). After all that, my vacuum worked wonderfully and it took 15 minutes to vacumn my car. The point, check out your vacuum and see if it is working well, it will save frustration in the long run.

No comments: