My brother-in-law is staying in a really small place, and doesn't have room for all of his stuff. So it is in our shed. Recently my mother-in-law went through her storage shed and found more of his stuff and gave it to me to put with the rest of his things. Among the stuff was a pair of boots. I was amazed at how ugly they were and so I took a picture to show how ugly they are.


I know they might look better if they were clean, but I think it is amazing that someone could take cowboy boots, which I usually love, and make them into partial tennis shoes. Apparently there was only a limited number of them made, so my brother-in-law wanted them. Why do you think there was a limited number made?
7 comments:
Yes, those are ugly, why would you put boot tops on tennies?
Lillie
As soon as I saw them I thought they were the ugly love child of out-dated cross trainers and albino cowboy boots. Frightening. No wonder he doesn't wear them.
That's the sad part, he thinks they are the greatest boots ever. He just can't wear them right now.
Chet laughed when he read the bit about the very small space. Enough said.--Liz
ugly!! how could anyone do that to cowboy boots whoever did should be shot.
I can only imagine what Stacey and Clinton would say.
Yikes!
-Della
They were made in the 80's by the Tony Llama boot company and they were called Tennie Llamas. All the cowboys that I went to school with wanted some. They were between $120 and $150 and that was in the days before air jordans.
Drew
PS I remember a pair of lime green ones.
Post a Comment