Thursday, January 14, 2010

2009 Tag

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Bought a house

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any last year, but I did for this year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Myself, and some friends.

4. Did anyone close to you die? Not that I can think of off the top of my head.

5. What countries did you visit? USA

6. What did you get really, really, really, really excited about? My new house, Karl's Master's Degree, my new car and of course Eddie!

7. What do you wish you’d done more of? Take pictures

8. What was the best book you read? The Lost Symbol?

9. What is something you wanted but didn't get? Weight Loss

10. What kept you sane? Karl and Wellbutrin

11. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Jeans and V-neck tshirts, and any comfy maternity.

12. What valuable life lesson did you learn in 2009? Follow the Prophet, he knows what he's talking about!

No comments: