HOW DID WE MEET? Everyone play this game. Copy and paste this phrase to your profile. You will find it interesting what memories will be posted. First post your answer for me.

(Crop to picture of me)
Its WAYBACK WEEK!!!!!! Everyone change your profile pic to a throwback picture of yourself when you were young!! Copy and paste this, and lets see how adorable (LOL) we all were!!! WAYBACK WEEK!
People who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.
Von didn't eat dinner last night, but he's eating dried cherries, Cranberries and Blueberries right now.
IT'S TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT MORE OF US SUPPORT OUR TROOPS THAN DON'T!!! IF YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS THEN PLEASE POST THIS ON YOUR STATUS AND LEAVE IT THERE FOR ONE HOUR!! AND IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!! HOOAH, GODSPEED, GOD BLESS and THANK YOU to our troops!!!!!!!
Please put this on your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who is an idiot. Idiots affect the lives of many. There is still no known cure for stupidity, but we can raise awareness. 93% wont copy and paste this, many because they're too stupid to know how to copy and paste. Will YOU make this your status for at least one hour?
Does anyone else think it's great that Facebook tells you when it's someone's birthday so you can post a Happy Birthday on their Wall and it looks like you actually kept track of it yourself?
Please put this on your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has AUTISM. My wish for 2010 is that people will understand that autism is not a disease; people with autism are not looking for a cure but for ACCEPTANCE ...... 93% won't Copy and Paste this, will YOU make this your status for at least one hour?
I take pride in my role as household manager; my job is to ensure things run efficiently (doesn't that make it sound like I'm important?)
8lbs 7oz, 9lbs 12oz, 10lbs 2oz (I'm scared to see what the next one will be...)
How much did your child(ren) weigh at birth?? Answer and repost....


3 comments:
Carrie, I think the first time we met was when Mom and Dad brought you home from the hospital. I remember waking up at Grandma Everettes house and her writing your name and size and birthtime on an index card for me for my show and tell. then her taking me to school.
I also remember Grandma coming down in the den to tell us that you were born and we can now go to sleep.
9'5,8'14,8'13,9'4,9,8 and 8'4
Carrie -- The first time that we met was the day I was released from my mission. I came over to your house to bring you guys stuff from Mike. I know you were there, but, and I appologize for this, I don't really remember you much from that day because I was trying really hard not to stare at your sister. -- Drew
Post a Comment