Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Living Room

So about a year ago Karl and I bought our house. When we were decorating the living room we decided that I would make curtains for it. After deliberation, and buying a great rug, we chose fabric and bought it. About that time I started being tired all the time from my pregnancy, and I had to move in to the house and get everything unpacked... So in December Karl brought up making the curtains again. I told him there was no way I'd get them done in 2009, maybe next year it would happen.
Then on Christmas Adam I went to my friend's house and made them. The curtains were Karl's surprise gift this last Christmas. This week I finally got them up and took pictures. Doesn't my living room look nice? I think it almost looks like a living room that could be in a magazine, maybe.


4 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Beautiful, and I bet you will enjoy it all a whole lot.

Lydia said...

they look great I like the whole look.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I like the curtains! and the rug with your couch. Your right the whole look is a good one.

Together We Save said...

Love the look... you put it together very well!!