Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Here are my goals for the year. They are separated into things I want to do every day, every week and every month. This way I start over on a regular basis. Karl and I have also decided to reduce our tv watching, and are turning off our tv service to help us with it. Karl and I also have a goal to reduce our debt by a specific amount.

Daily
Say Prayers
Read Scriptures
Get Dressed
Eat Breakfast
Eat Lunch
Eat Dinner
Make Beds
Play Wii
Go on a Walk
Write in Journal
Play Computer
Do Dishes
Go to School
Exercise
Read Books


Weekly
Family Home Evening
Go to Church
Clean House
Do Laundry x2
Family Outing
Write to Nana and Poppie
Visits for Relief SocietyS

Monthly
Go to temple x2
Clean car x2
Make goodies and give away
Do Home Teaching
Do Visiting Teaching

1 comment:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I like that you have fun things on your daily list too.